Pic(k) of the week 49: Stripey Falcon

Over the years, photographing business jets has been one of my favorite jobs. They are relatively small, have great lines and often come in amazing paint jobs !  

Falcon 2000 EX at Kortrijk-Wevelgem, EBKT
I shot this beautiful French built Dassault Falcon 2000 EX at Kortrijk-Wevelgem airport, while I was in Belgium last week. Its full black livery with silver stripes is unique and very photogenic. Even though I photographed this regular visitor to the airport before, I'm very pleased with this latest one! Looking at the patches of snow, this one is clearly made on a cold wintery day... Oh boy it was cold!

Image details:
Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens 
ISO 200, 50mm, f9, 1/640s
RAW developed with Lightroom 3
Converted to Black and White with SilverEfex Pro

I'm now off to another Business aviation event, this time in Dubai, MEBA 2010 (Middle East Business Aviation). It is the Middle East's premier aviation event and a perfect place to connect with past and hopefully future clients! Even though it doesn't include an airshow, the show has about 60 or so business aircraft on static display.

Expect more on the event in a future blogpost.

Till then, take that lens cap off,
BJORN

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter



Comments