Pic(k) of the week 26: Prague's Eiffel Tower

Last weekend I was in Prague, the largest city and the capital of the Czech Republic. Even though it was not a photography trip, I did take my compact Nikon P7000 with me and managed to shoot some images...

Petrin View tower - Prague's Eiffel Tower
The one above is of the Petrin View Tower, a mini 70m Eiffel Tower which was completed in 1891. The tower is about 4 to 5 times smaller than its big sister in Paris, but the fact that it is built on one of the highest hills around the city, compensates. After paying a nominal fee of about 3 Euros one starts climbing the 300 steps. Once up there the 360 degree view is great!

Image details:
Nikon P7000
ISO 100, 38mm, f3.2, 1/720s
RAW development in LR3
Nik SilverEfex 2 for B&W conversion

More of my Prague images can be found here.

Don't just take pictures, make pictures,
BJORN

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


Comments