The NEW Bjorn Moerman PHOTOGRAPHY website

After two weeks of intensive work, my new Bjorn Moerman PHOTOGRAPHY website is now online! Let me take you through the individual tabs at the top of the site...

The home page of the site has been completely redone and now shows my three main PORTFOLIOS consisting of 30 of my best images of each category:


The remainder of the individual galleries can be found at the top under the "GALLERIES" tab.

The NEW section, list the 50 latest uploaded images in a vertical collage layout.

SEARCH now has an animated "keyword cloud" where one can select a keyword or alternatively search using the classic search box.

I've also rewritten my own photography bio which can be found behind the ABOUT tab.

Links to all of my social media sites can be found at the bottom of all pages.

A lot of time was spend optimising the site for tablet and smartphone users. Even though I still recommend the viewers checking out the images as large as possible, I do realise a lot of people use their mobile computers to come here.  

Always interested in making the viewing experience better, I would love to hear what you guys think... Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this post or just use the Contact form on the website to email me with feedback or questions.

Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy the new viewing experience,

BJORN


Comments